A:Drew.You want the good news or the bad news? 
  Drew.想听好消息还是坏消息? 
  B:Well,bad news first. 
  还是先听坏的吧 
  A:Well the bad news is I ruined one of your DVDs. 
  坏消息是我弄坏了你的一张DVD。 
  B:Oh,no.I hope it's not X-MEN .That's my favorite movie. 
  什么?我希望不是X战警。那可是我最喜欢的电影了。 
  A:I'm sorry,but it is X-MEN. 
  不好意思,就是那部片子。 
  B:Damn.What is the good news then? 
  见鬼。那好消息是什么? 
  A:The good news is the other 3 DVDs are ok. 
  好消息是你借我的其它三DVD都没事儿。 
  B:No,Joe.You can't do this to me.What has happened to my DVD? 
  Joe,你不能这么对我。我的DVD怎么了? 
  A:You know,I was trying to watch X-MEN last night.So I opened the case and tried to get it out.But all of a sudden,it fell on the floor.When I picked it up,I found there's lots of dirt on it and my DVD player couldn't read it. 
  你知道,昨晚我想看X战警来着。我打开盒盖儿,可突然那张盘就掉到地上去了。我捡起来一看,上面全是灰。我的机器读不了盘。   
  B:My X-MEN. I just got it. I haven't even seen it. 
  我的X战警啊。我刚买的,我还没看呢。 
  A:I'm sorry,I'm terribly sorry.You know,I'm gonna make it up to you. 
  实在抱歉。我会补给你的。 
  B:How?Giving me one of your shitty DVDs? 
  怎么补?给我一张你的烂片子? 
  A:No.Let's go buy some DVDs tomorrow and I can buy an X-MEN for you. 
  不,明天我们一起去买碟。我会给你买一张的。 
  B:Shake it off,buddy.You're gonna buy me an X-MEN? I won't hold my breath.Remember last time. You said you would buy me 10 beers for my birthday.But you didn't. 
  算了吧。你给我买X战警?我才不信呢。记得上次你说要给我生日买十瓶啤酒,结果你没买。 
  A:I really mean it this time.Trust me,will ya? 
  这次是真的。相信我好不好。 
  B:What else could I do? 
  我还能怎么办呢? 
  A:All right. I'll call you tomorrow morning,See if we can go together. 
  好吧。明天我打电话给你。看看是不是能一起去   
  B:Ok.You are on. 
  就这么定了。 
  Attention Please…特别提醒 
  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音] 
  [1]shake it off口语中这句话表示"算了吧,忘了吧"相当于我们长说的Forget it. 
  [2]I won't hold my breath.这句话的表面意思是我才不会憋气呢。因为憋时间长了会憋死,所以它的引申含义是"我才不信你的鬼话呢" 
  [3]You're on.又是一句让人摸不到头脑的话,它表示"就这么定了"。如果有人和你打赌,你就可以和他说"Ok.You are on." 
  Related Words…相关词汇 
  以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的
英语问问老外它们的意思 
  [ie:What does "***"mean? "***"是什么意思?] 
  PG13 DVD5 DVD9 sound track