A:Hello,Modern English .Wendy speaking. 
  你好,洋话连篇。我是Wendy 
  B:Hey Wendy,This is Jason. 
  嘿,Wendy,我是Jason. 
  A:Jason!!!Where have you been hiding lately?You know, It's been a long time since your last call.Been good? 
  Jason!!!你最近躲到哪里去了?你知道,从上次打电话已经有好久了。最近好不好? 
  B:Yes.How are you ,Wendy? 
  很好。你怎么样,Wendy? 
  A:I'm fine.What have you been doing? 
  我很好。最近你忙什么呢? 
  B:Working. I've been really busy these days.I got a promotion. 
  工作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。 
  A:That's great,Break a leg. 
  太好了,恭喜恭喜。 
  B:Thanks. I'm feeling good about myself too. You know,bigger office,a raise and even an administrative assistant. 
  谢谢。我也挺自我感觉良好的。你知道,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个秘书。 
  A:That's good.So I guess I'll have to make an appoint to see you. 
  不错。我猜我要见你的话得预约了。   
  B:You're kidding. 
  开玩笑。 
  A:How long have you been working there? 
  你在那家公司干多久了? 
  B:A bit over 2 years.This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn't the only factor in deciding promotions. 
  两年多一点。这是一家发展很快的公司。资历在这不是决定升职的唯一标准。 
  A:How do you like your new boss? 
  你的新老板怎么样? 
  B:She's very nice and open-minded. 
  她人很好,也很开放。 
  A:Much better than the last one,huh? 
  比上一个好多了,是吧? 
  B:He was a real slave-driver.He probably would have loved it if we were robots. 
  上一个真是个奴隶主。他简直把我们当机器人了。 
  A:[Chuckles]Forget about himCome over to my house tonight.Let's get drunk, 
  [笑]忘了他吧。今完到我家来。咱们一醉方修。 
  B:Good,Tonight,8 o'clock. 
  好的。今晚八点。 
  A:8 it is.See you then. 
  说定了,回见。 
  B:Bye.   
  再见。 
  Attention Please…特别提醒 
  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音] 
  [1]break a leg.祝贺。千万不要以为你的朋友想弄断你的腿。他们是在用反话来表示祝贺。和有关的词组还有一个也很常用。Shake a leg.表示快点儿。别磨蹭。 
  [2]He was a real slave-driver. Slave-driver是奴隶监工。这里引申一下,就是指把员工当奴隶用的那些老板。 
  Related Words…相关词汇 
  以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的
英语问问老外它们的意思 
  [ie:What does "***"mean? "***"是什么意思?] 
  hard boss eat,drink and sleep our job slack