A:Hey,Marco,come over to my home tonight.There's a cool party 
  嘿,Marco,今晚到我家来吧。有派对。 
  B;I'd love to.But I've got plans already. 
  我到是想去,可我已经有安排了 
  A:It's my birthday.Marco. 
  今天是我生日啊 
  B:What?You should have told me in advance. 
  什么?你该提前告诉我才对 
  A:I know, I know.Sorry,I should have given you a head-up. 
  我知道。不好意思。我是该提前通知你的。 
  B:A what? 
  你说什么? 
  A:A head-up.It means to let you know in advance.Come on Marco,this is like once-in-a-year party.It would be very dull without you. 
  提前通知。得了Marco,这可是一年一次的聚会。你要不来的话会很无聊的。 
  B:What about my plans?I need to do some translation stuff for my friend 
  那我的计划怎么办?我得帮朋友
翻译点儿东西 
  A:Just shake it off.It's my birthday.I can do whatever I want. 
  忘了你的计划吧。我生日。我可以做任何事情的 
  A:You're coming on a little strong.But ok.SIR   
  你有点儿女直接。不过好吧,长官 
  B:Sorry man,I didn't mean to be bossy 
  对不住了,我不是那个意思 
  B:It's ok.Who else is there? 
  没事儿。还有谁去? 
  A:Axe,Bill Brian and lots of new friends 
  Axe,Bill Brian还有一些新朋友 
  B:Wait a sec,Drew.Who did you just mention,Brian?The stinky guy? 
  等一下。你刚才说谁?Brian?那个有味儿的家伙? 
  A:Yes,I know he's a head scratcher,Everybody hates him.But he insists,You know. 
  是的,我知道他很讨厌,谁都烦他,可他坚持要来 
  B:Well.Let's make it this way,I'llshow up .But I won't be staying long.I'm sorry Drew.But I really need to get this done 
  咱们这么办吧。我会去的,可我呆不了多久。实在抱歉,可我必须得把活儿干完 
  A:Well,all right,Come here for some beer and I'll let you go 
  那好吧。过来喝一杯,然后我就放你走 
  B:Good .Ok. I'll see you later 
  那呆会儿见吧 
  Attention Please…特别提醒   
  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音 
  [1]I should have given you a head-up. Head-up在这里并非指头向上看,而是指提前通知某人。Ie:Give me a head-up,will you? 
  [2]You're coming on a little strong.又一句让我们感到迷惑的话,在这里,它表示"直接" 
  [3]head scratcher. scratch是挠的意思,而head scratcher则表示那种让人讨厌的人。 
  Related Words…相关词汇 
  以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以用我们学到的
英语问问外教它们的意思 
  [ie:What does "***" mean? "***"是什么意思?] 
  Many happy returns of the day. Special occasion party carterer beer keg