欢迎访问志愿传奇

高考倒计时28

“烟火气”说白了就是一种生活气息,缺少“烟火气”的人,便少了生活的情趣,人生变得苍白无味。——【人际交往】

您所在的位置: 新考网(原中国大学在线)>>英文诗词 > 正文内容

诗歌欣赏:Old Black Joe

作者:  时间: 2020-12-23


 (1)  Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;
  那些心头年轻、无忧无虑的日子已离我远去

  Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away;
  我的伙伴也离开了棉花田

  Gone from the earth to a better land I know,
  离开这里到一个更好的地方,我知道

  I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!"
  我听见他们柔声呼唤

  (Refrain:) I’m coming, I’m coming, for my head is bending low; 「老黑乔!」(反复)

  I hear their gentle voices calling,
  我来了,我来了,因为我的头渐渐低垂;

  "Old Black Joe!"
  我听见他们柔声呼唤「老黑乔!」

  (2)   Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain?
  我为何哭泣,我心并不悲伤?

  Why do I sigh that my friends come not again?
  我为何要叹息伙伴不复来?

  Grieving for forms now departed long ago,
  只为怀念早已逝去的人,

  I hear their gentle voices calling,
  我听见他们柔声呼唤

  "Old Black Joe!"   「老黑乔!」

  (3)   Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free?
  昔日快乐无羁的人们,如今安在?

  The children so dear that I held upon my knee?
  还有,我抱在膝上可爱的小家伙?

  Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go,
  他们都已到了我灵魂所渴望去的海岸,

  I hear their gentle voices calling,
  我听见他们柔声呼唤

  "Old Black Joe!"「老黑乔!」
  ~~~by Stephen C. Foster, 1826-1864


加入家长群

QQ扫一扫,加入家长群

关注我们

关注微信公众号,了解最新精彩内容

关注抖音号

抖音扫一扫,立即关注我